- 1 Box Notta Lotta Sugar Vanilla Butter Cookie Mix
- 1 Large Egg
- 6 Tbsp. Softened Butter
- Ice cream (your choice of flavor)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a sheet with parchment paper or coat lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the cookie mix, egg, and softened butter in a bowl until a dough forms.
- Drop the cookie dough by rounded teaspoonful 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet. Flatten the dough with the back of a spoon or fork.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool completely.
- Scoop an ice cream flavor of your choice onto the back of one of the cookies and sandwich it with a second cookie.