- 1 Notta Lotta Sugar Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 15-ounce can of pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup of vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup of melted butter
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, mix the Notta Lotta Sugar Yellow Cake mix, pumpkin, oil, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice
- Reserve ½ cup of batter and pour the rest into the 9×13 pan
- Place the reserved batter back into the medium bowl. Add the melted butter and cinnamon and stir to combine.
- Place dollops of the batter over the cake and swirl with the back of a spoon
- Bake for 23-25 minutes
- Cool completely, and enjoy!