Finding the perfect gift for every food lover on your list can be daunting, but it’s worth it when you see their reaction! These ten DIY gifts are sure to please even the most particular palate. Whether they love trying new recipes or savoring their favorite comfort foods, there’s something here for them. So get cooking and give the gift of deliciousness this year!
Homemade Brookie Bars
Which dessert is better, cookies or brownies? Well, you don’t have to decide because this delicious low-sugar dessert is both!
- 1 box Gotta Lotta Protein brownie mix
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ cup of melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 box Notta Lotta Sugar chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 6 Tbsp room temp butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13×9 pan.
- Mix the brownie mix, water, vegetable oil, melted butter, and eggs in a large bowl.
- Mix the cookie mix, egg, and room-temperature butter in another large bowl.
- Pour the brownie mix into the 13×9 pan, spreading it evenly.
- Pour the cookie mix on top of the brownie mix, lightly spreading.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes, and enjoy with a scoop of ice cream if desired!
Hot Chocolate Mix
This hot chocolate mix makes a loved one the perfect last-minute gift. It calls for only five ingredients and can be made in 15 minutes flat. Add a low-sugar hot cocoa mix to a mason jar or small container and include their favorite toppings like chocolate chips, marshmallows, or peppermint mints!
Cookie Decorating Kit
A cookie decorating kit is perfect for a baker in your life, and it is very simple to make! Get one Notta Lotta Sugar Cookie mix and package it with frosting and sprinkles! With a variety of different flavors all low in sugar, how could you go wrong?
If you are looking for the perfect gift for a food lover, look no further than these DIY gifts. They will surely please anyone on your list and show them how much you care. With these DIY edible gifts, we’ve got you covered with everything you need for your food lovers this year.