- 1 box Notta Lotta Sugar Vanilla Cookie Butter Mix
- 1 egg
- 6 Tbsp softened butter
- 6 oz zero sugar whipped cream
- ¼ cup strawberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup grapes
- ¼ cup kiwi
- ¼ cup raspberries
- Any other fruit as desired
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a glass pie pan.
- Mix cookie dough, egg, and softened butter in a bowl until a dough forms.
- Add the dough to the greased glass pie pan and flatten evenly.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes, until the edges are light golden brown and the center cooked.
- Cool completely.
- Spread zero sugar whipped cream on top of the cookie.
- Add fruit on top of the whipped cream, and enjoy!