- 1 box Notta Lotta Sugar Yellow or Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- I cup water
- 3 eggs
- 3-4 Tbsp melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Make the cake according to the package directions and let cool completely.
- Crumble the cake into a large bowl.
- Add the melted butter and stir to combine well. Take about 2 or 3 tablespoons of the mixture and squeeze together, then roll into balls. If the mixture won’t hold together, add a tablespoon or two of water to the bowl and mix in.
- Place the balls on a baking tray with parchment paper and freeze one hour.
- 6 oz sugar free white or dark chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- At least 24 lollipop sticks (optional)
- Sugar free food coloring (optional)
- Melt the white or dark chocolate chips and butter in a medium heatproof bowl (or coffee mug!) in the microwave in 30-second increments. Add in sugar free food coloring to melted white chocolate if desired.
- Dip the tip of your cake pop stick into the melted white or dark chocolate and insert it about halfway into the cake pop (optional).
- Dip your cake pops in the coating. If you are not using sticks, it can help to at least use a toothpick to avoid getting the white or dark chocolate on your fingers. Dip each cake pop into the chocolate until it’s completely coated. Hold it over the bowl for a few seconds after dipping so excess chocolate can drip off.
- Set your cake pops aside to dry. Set your cake pops on a baking tray with parchment paper. Place them in a cool spot in your kitchen for a few hours until the coating dries.