- 1 box Notta Lotta Sugar Vanilla Butter Cookie Mix
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups whole milk, cold
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 Box (5.01 oz) Jell-O Banana Cream Sugar Free & Fat Free Instant Pudding & Pie Filling Mix
- 2 medium bananas, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip Lite or Sugar-Free Cool Whip, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Make and bake Notta Lotta Sugar Vanilla Butter Cookies as directed on pouch. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Set aside 4 cookies for garnish.
- In a food processor, process half of the remaining cookies to coarse crumbs. Remove to medium bowl. Continue to process second half of remaining cookies to coarse crumbs; add to bowl. Stir in melted butter and 1/2 teaspoon of the vanilla until well blended. In an ungreased 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, press cookie crumb mixture firmly in bottom to form the crust. Set aside.
- In small bowl, whisk together the milk and cornstarch until dissolved.
- In a large bowl, whisk the pudding mix and milk mixture for 2 to 3 minutes, or until it has thickened. Fold in the bananas and 1/2 Cool Whip. Add more Cool Whip until there is enough filling to fill the crust. Save the remaining 1/2 Cool Whip for topping.
- Spread the filling evenly into the baked pie crust.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before serving. Top with any remaining 1/2 Cool Whip, fresh bananas, and crushed cookies. Slice and serve chilled. Enjoy!