- 1 Notta Lotta Sugar Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Package (.3 oz.) JELL-O Sugar-Free Strawberry
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 3 Whole Eggs or 3 Large Egg Whites
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 1/2 Cup Cold Water
- 1 (8 oz.) Tub Cool Whip Lite or Sugar-Free Cool Whip
- Fresh Strawberries or Fruit
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl combine Notta Lotta Sugar Yellow Cake Mix, eggs, 1 cup water, and unsweetened applesauce. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared 9×13 baking dish.
- Cook for 22-25 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes on the counter. Poke the entire cake all over to create small holes (The end of a chopstick or small wooden spoon works well).
- In a small mixing bowl combine JELL-O and boiling water. Stir until JELL-O is completely dissolved.
- Add cold water. Stir until well combined. Pour JELL-O over the cake slowly ensuring it gets in all of the holes. Cover with plastic wrap or foil.
- Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours or until the JELL-O sets. The longer it chills the better-overnight is best.
- Remove from fridge and spread cool whip over the top of the chilled cake.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries or fruit! Enjoy!