- 1 box Notta Lotta Sugar southern style cornbread mix
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1 (15-oz) can of whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15-oz) can of creamed corn, not drained
- 1 ½ cup sour cream
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9×9 pan, add the melted butter. Spread the butter around the pan to grease.
- Open the can of whole corn kernels and drain.
- Add the drained corn to the butter in the pan.
- Open the can of creamed corn and dump the whole thing into the pan.
- Add 1 cup sour cream.
- Add 3 tablespoons sugar and ½ tsp salt.
- Add 8 oz Notta Lotta Sugar southern style cornbread mix.
- Use a spatula to stir everything together.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 35-40 minutes.
- Check with a toothpick to make sure it’s fully cooked.
- Cool on a wire rack for a couple of minutes before serving warm!